- The majority of our parts come from used machines and are in good working condition.
- Parts may have signs of cosmetic wear but will be fully operational and function as intended.
- If a part has significant cosmetic damage or has a functional defect, the individual product page will have full details and description of any issues.
- Throughout our website, parts labeled "AS-IS" are known defective items. These items are sold for their smaller usable parts. We do no diagnostics on these items, and, in most cases, nor do we know the history of the item.
A Note On Pictures
- Photos are used extensively throughout our store to illustrate the overall cosmetic condition of an item, as well as minute details of the part.
- Most of the time there are no differences between the photos and the part you will receive. However, because we sell many units of the same part, it would be impractical to take photos of each and every part.
- Although the photos do not not represent the exact item you will receive, we put a lot of time and effort into ensuring that photos accurately reflect the part you are purchasing.