Replacement Logic Board for the Mid 2010 27" iMac. This Board is used in all configurations the Mid 2010 iMac.
This Logic Board does not include a Cpu.
Compatible Processors are shown bellow.
Intel ClarkDale Socket H - LGA 1156
Core i3-540 3.06 GHz
Core i3-550 3.2 GHz
Core i5-680 3.6 GHz
Core i5-760 2.8 GHz
Core i7-870 2.93 GHz
27" Apple iMac Aluminum (Thick Edge) Mid 2010
iMac 11,3 A1312 - 2390
Processor and memory
- 3.06GHz Intel Core i3 processor with 4MB level 3 cache; supports Hyper-Threading
- 3.2GHz Intel Core i3 processor with 4MB level 3 cache; supports Hyper-Threading
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 4MB level 3 cache; supports Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost
1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM; four available SO-DIMM slots support each supports 4GB of ram for a total up to 16GB
Connections and expansion
- One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Graphics and video support
- ATI Radeon HD 5670 with 512MB of GDDR5 memory (not included)
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 with 1GB of GDDR5 memory (not included)
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
All our products are covered by our own 60 day warranty. If a problem arises we want to work through the situation with you. Happy customers are the way we continue to grow and we are here to help.
- Identify the problem by assisting with a diagnoses and trouble shooting.
- Determine the best way to resolve the issue. Our preferred method is to replace the defective item whenever possible.
- We do ask to share the cost of shipping, we will pay for outbound shipping and ask our customers to cover inbound shipping costs
- If we cannot send a replacement we will issue a refund for the original purchase price less any shipping costs.